Why Lansing Rotary?
Philanthropy. Camaraderie. A place to go for lunch every Friday. There are lots of reasons to join Rotary. But for most Rotarians, it starts with the desire to help. Becoming a Rotarian means becoming part of a group of business and professional leaders dedicated to making service a part of their lives. How much time each member can invest in Rotary may vary, but every member gains the opportunity to:
- Become connected to the community.
- Work with others in addressing community needs.
- Develop relationships with other professionals in the community.
- Assist with RI’s international humanitarian service efforts.
- Establish contacts with an international network of professionals.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Involve family in promoting service efforts.
Rotary gives you a chance to make a difference.
Take a look to find out why so many have chosen Lansing Rotary: